The Club at Hammock Beach - Palm Coast, Florida
The Club at Hammock Beach brings a new level of luxury to northeast Florida. Its 11-story tower houses 225 suites equipped with everything from high-speed Internet access to kitchenettes, garden tubs, and balconies with ocean or golf course views.
Edged in more than two miles of Atlantic shore, the Spanish revival-style private club and resort encompasses 1,000 acres of vacation activity. By day, the Jack Nicklaus–designed Ocean Hammock Golf Course, owned and operated by Lowe Ocean Hammock Ltd., challenges players with 18 seaside holes.
A multilevel water pavilion provides adults-only and family pools, a three-story water slide, and a lazy river. Guests in the mood for pampering indulge at the European-style spa.
The club’s Seaside Grille serves specialties by award-winning chefs, while the new Sushi Bar features raw and cooked delicacies. After dinner, guests often regroup at Loggerheads Lounge and Piano Bar for music and late-night dancing. Private gatherings take place day and night in two ballrooms for groups of up to 475. Outdoor areas, such as the 15,000-square-foot Grand Event Lawn, serve as popular meeting venues as well.
This year the Yacht Harbor Village at Hammock Beach will debut with a marina, tennis center, condominiums, and shops—adding an exciting new dimension to guests’ northeast Florida getaway.
Within easy reach of Jacksonville and Orlando, The Club at Hammock Beach provides an elegant resort on Florida’s northeast coast, complete with a 10,000-square-foot spa, over 50,000 square feet of meeting space, and nearby access to outstanding championship golf.
Next year will see the completion of the resort’s new 18-hole, 72-par Tom Watson signature golf course at The Conservatory at Hammock Beach. Until then, guests play next door at the Jack Nicklaus Signature Ocean Hammock Golf Club, owned and operated by Lowe Ocean Hammock, Ltd. The superbly landscaped layout’s final four holes confront the most formidable water hazard of all, the Atlantic Ocean.
At the Spa at Hammock Beach, soothing aromas, ambient music, and caring hands transport guests to a tranquil world. Therapies range from moisturizing body wraps and hot-stone massages to invigorating scalp treatments. Sun-damaged skin becomes silky smooth with the mineral-rich Litho-Cal Seaweed Exfoliation.
Another guest favorite, the Moroccan Cocoon with Rassoul, combines deep exfoliation with aromatherapy salts and warm, aromatic moor mud. Salon services, deluxe manicures and pedicures, and a choice of outdoor or in-room treatments complete the spa experience. Workouts in the new 3,929-square-foot fitness feature touch TV screens on all cardio equipment.
Just outside, the Water and Swimming Pavilion boasts a lazy river, three pools, ocean views, and refreshments for a quintessential day in the sun.
For business gatherings, the resort presents two ballrooms that hold up to 579 guests and a Grand Event Lawn that hosts receptions for up to 1,500. The creative event-planning team can arrange a poolside dinner party among cascading waterfalls, a theme party on the Fantasy Pool Deck, a beach bash, or a black-tie ball—plus customized recreational adventures.
Best of all, every guest receives a personal concierge to arrange everything from tee times to spa treatments—yet another reason why The Club at Hammock Beach provides the ideal place to blend work and play.
- Location: 75 minutes from Jacksonville International Airport and 90 minutes from Orlando International Airport, in Palm Coast, Florida
- Property: 1,500 acres
- Accommodations: 210 suites
- Range of Rates: $300-$630
- Reservations: (386) 246-5440; in the U.S. (888) 246-5500; fax (386) 246-5445
- Mailing Address: 200 Ocean Crest Dr., Palm Coast, FL 32137
- Golf: Jack Nicklaus Signature Ocean Hammock Golf Course: 18 holes; 7,201 yards; par 72 Designer: Jack Nicklaus, 2000 Green Fee: $170-$240 (seasonal) Amenities: Driving range, pro shop, restaurant, and golf carts with GPS Reservations: (386) 447-4611
- Spa Facilities: Ten treatment rooms, inhalation room, steam room, sauna, and full-service salon Specialities: Moroccan Cocoon with Rassoul, Green Coffee Slimming Body Wrap Products: Pevonia BotanicaReservations: (386) 246-5580
- Meetings Facilities: 24,314 indoor square feet, including two ballrooms, three boardrooms, and nine breakout rooms Tech Support: Conference concierge, on-site audiovisual assistance, business center, high-speed Internet access, and Wi-Fi in lobby, pool, and meeting areas
Reservations: (888) 696-6730
- In-Room Air Conditioning
- Daily Maid
- VCR/DVD Player
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Kitchen/KitchenetteMicrowave Oven
- Non-smoking rooms
- Pool (Outdoor)Pool (Indoor)
- Concierge Services
- Multi-Lingual Staff
- Room Service
- Health Club
- Horseback Riding
- TennisChildren's Pool