December 1, 2023

CloudHQ

I love Cloud HQ! I just used a trial version and recommend everyone sign up for this great online software!

 

I’ve used this to track my emails and determine when and if they were opened. This service is very accurate and is great to use to follow up with inquiries and sales leads. They also have tons of other applications that are easy to use as well including email migration and forwarding, and more than 60! productivity apps including cool things such as Google workspace backup, exporting emails to spreadsheets, saving emails to pdf, auto bcc for Gmail, and email campaigns via MailKing, Gmail SMS and text alerts, scheduling your email, and save your emails to Dropbox.

 

I’ve successfully integrated and used many of their productivity apps and I have to tell you I plan on using many more to use my email more efficiently. There is also an application to send email to SMS, a really cool feature!

 

You can even save your emails to all major storage apps such as drop box and OneDrive, or even Amazon S3 if you use that for your business. I’ve used the HTML editor for Gmail, and even snoozed my email!

 

The Get My Receipts app will find all your emails that have receipts in them, with greater than 96% accuracy, and automatically add them into a spreadsheet for you. 

There is also an app that automatically organizes Gmail labels alphabetically.

Want to generate email Cards through your Gmail. Done. There is a chrome extension manager that is not buggy at all, and you can even format your subject lines.

Their apps allow you to get maximum usability and efficiently using Gmail as your main business communication tool.

One of my favorite features is being able to sort my Gmail inbox by date, email size, specific persons, or specific companies as well.

Check it out at www.cloudhq.com.